An induction range, which is the addition of an induction cooktop and also a single or double wall oven, is essential kitchenware. The cooktop of induction is usually made up of about 4 to 5 burners that use an electromagnetic field to heat up the cookware solely. While the remaining surface is still left cool to touch.
This makes the cooktop of the induction work only with magnetic cookware materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, and cast iron. The convection oven combined with the cooktop also has a single fan that helps circulate heat on the inside of the oven. This, in turn, makes the cooking procedure even, fast and work effectively.
Advantages of a Good Induction Range
- Multipurpose: Bosh Induction range does not only have a single purpose but lots of it. With the combination of the burners and convectional oven, you can cook different things at the same time. Also, you can save time cooking, have sufficient cooking space, and even help you prepare food effortlessly.
- Easy to use: Induction range is easy to use and operate. It consists of control panels and control knobs that make use very simple and accessible even for the amateur cook.
- Safety: Unlike gas cookstoves, induction cookstoves are safe to use in the sense that there can be no accidental turn on. This is because the induction cooktop can only be turned on when magnetic pans or pots are connected to it. Some also have control locks that protect you and your family from getting hurt when not in use.
- Simple and Modern Design: The materials used for its design gives the kitchenware an advanced and stylish look. The use of stainless steel covers and transparent oven window presents a sleek and modern kitchen decoration.
Why Bosch Induction Range?
The Bosch HDI8054U 800 Slide-In Range is one kitchenware you don’t want to miss out on. It is satisfying, and you won’t regret it when added to your kitchen. It has a very unique and beautiful design with all-round features meant to make cooking easier for you.
Moreso it gives the feeling of being a professional chef based on the accurate heat control, Auto-chef function, and also temperature control options.
- It has eleven temperature settings, five-burner cooktops, and a warming cabinet to help the food remain warm before serving.
- It is easy to keep the cooking surface clean and is also smudge-proof.
- It also has a European convection oven that bakes, broil, prepares slow dishes, and even roasts food.
- The temperature control is so beneficial that it adjusts the heating to the actual temperature to achieve the perfect flavor and texture of the food.
- The design is stylish and sleek, especially with the stainless steel exterior.
- The digital control panel is easy to use and very sensitive. Hence you have no problem with technicality.
- It is available in dual fuel, gas, induction range, and electric models.
- It saves your time and effort due to its self-cleaning cycle.
- You can rest assured about its durability because its warming drawer and convection oven works very well for a very long time.
- There are no indicator lights attached to the burners.
- The pre-heating time of the oven is pretty much.